West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme
West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme Online Apply Last date is 29.02.2016. West Bengal Employees can apply for West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme/WB AHS before the last date at https://wbhousing.gov.in. WB State Govt Employees can apply online for this West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme for Elegant, Premium, Classic, Economy and Standard Flats.
West Bengal State Government is providing housing to the serving State Government employees. The present project is situated in premises No. 07/300, Block-DB, Action Area-ID at New Town, Kolkata- 700107 on pilot basis. The instant project is spread over 5.0599 acres of land and comprising of 13 towers containing of 576 flats and 236 covered Car parking spaces and 35 open Car parking spaces. There is also provision for Gymnasium, Club-House and Community Hall within the Complex.
WHO CAN APPLY for WBAHS?
The following are eligible to apply for WBAHS/West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme.
- All serving State Govt. employees as defined in West Bengal Service Rules, except those State Govt. employees who have their own housing scheme such as ‘Pratyasha’ for Policemen or similar housing schemes under Government of West Bengal stated in Memorandum No. FD-647 dated 29th August, 2014 of the Finance Department of Govt. of West Bengal may apply for New Town Project under ‘AKANKSHA HOUSING SCHEME (AHS)’.
- An applicant may apply jointly with any member of his/her family.
- Family means the applicant and his or her spouse only.
How to Apply Online for West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme?
Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online for West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme. West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme Online Apply process has already begun and coming to an end by the end of February 2016
- Application has to be made online only.
- No applicant is permitted to submit more than one application in this project
- An applicant, on being successful in lottery shall have to submit a copy of current pay-slip issued by the concerned Drawing and Disbursing Officer along with such other documents as may be required by Housing Department
- Applicant has to deposit an amount of Rs. 25,000/- as “Application money” in the online application system.
Category wise Flats and Eligible Grade Pay
|Sl. No.||TYPE OF FLATS||BUILT-UP AREA||ELIGIBLE GRADE-PAY||No. of flats|
|1||ELEGANT||1430 SFT (3BHK with Servants quarters)||Rs. 8900/- and above||60|
|2||PREMIUM||1275 SFT (3BHK)||Between Rs. 7601/- to Rs. 8899/-||180|
|3||CLASSIC||918 SFT (2BHK)||Between Rs. 4801/- to Rs. 7600/-||240|
|4||ECONOMY||564 SFT (2BHK)||Between Rs. 2901/- to Rs. 4800/-||48|
|5||STANDARD||473 SFT (1BHK)||Upto Rs. 2900/-||48|
Akanksha Housing Scheme Flats Price
|Category||Built up area in sq.ft.||Rate||Total price in lakh|
|Elegant||1430||Rs. 3100/- per Sq.ft.||44.33|
|Premium||1275||Rs. 3100/- per Sq.ft.||39.53|
|Classic||918||Rs. 3100/- per Sq.ft.||28.46|
|Economy||564||Rs. 2200/- per Sq.ft.||12.41|
|Standard||473||Rs. 2200/- per Sq.ft.||10.41|
Visit the following official website for more information about West Bengal Akanksha Housing Scheme Online Apply, WBAHS Guidelines @https://wbhousing.gov.in