APSCHE APEamcet Results 2016 @ www.apeamcet.org Rank Card declared


AP Eamcet Results 2016

 APSCHE APEamcet Results 2016 @ www.apeamcet.org Rank Card declared Apeamcet Results 2016: After several confusions/ NEET proceedings / court orders Andhra Pradesh government announced AP Eamcet Results 2016 today. apeamcet results are very popular across the country after NEET admissions procedure. About 3 lakh students from Eamcet Engineering and Eamcet Agriculture waiting for ap eamcet results at www.apeamcet.org. This year AP Eamcet 2016 conducted by JNTU Kakinada on April 29 on behalf of APSCHE. Students can download AP Eamcet Rank Card and can have eamcet rank analysis 2016

APEamcet Results 2016

Here students can check apeamcet results for Eamcet Engineering and Eamcet Agriculture streams and other. The AP Engineering, Agri and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2016 results released today ie May 9th, 2016 at 4pm at Vizag Andhra University, Vizag.

AP Education HRD Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao will announce/release ap eamcet results by releasing the password for ap mcet results 2016.

AP Eamcet Result date: May 9th @ 5 PM

Check ap eamcet results @ www.apeamcet.org

APSCHE has got their own website ie apeamcet.org. You can check qualifying marks in eamcet from ap eamcet official website www.apeamcet.org.


  1.  Open ap eamcet website ie apeamcet.org 
  2. eamcet 2016 results can get by entering your hall ticket number 
  3. Press Enter 
  4. See the eamcet 2016 results

AP Eamcet Weightage

There are two different procedures would be taken for ap eamcet weightage preparations from qualifying marks in eamcet for eamcet mock counselling and eamcet web counselling.

AP Eamcet weightage is imporatant in various aspects. ap eamcet results will have weightage of 75% and Inter marks will have remaining 25% weightage for Eamcet 2016 Mock Counseling. Students who scored better ap eamcet 2016 ranks can have better college while ap eamcet engineering counselling or ap eamcet medical counselling in 2016.

Telangana 10th Class Results 2016


 There is a big question for mcet students. But so many students known that about qualifying marks in eamcet.

 AP EAMCET-2016 qualifying marks: 25%

AP Eamcet 2016 Web counselling date

AP Eamcet Web Counselling: As per the latest sources, AP Eamcet web counselling would be started on June 6th, 2016 tentatively.

 AP Eamcet counselling date: June 6th, 2016 {Tentatively}

AP Eamcet Rank Card

See AP Eamcet Rank Card 2016: AP Eamcet Rank Cards will be given at colleges. Here after announcing ap emcet results you can get the complete ap eamcet 2016 results with marks and photo district wise shortly. We will also give you eamcet rank analysis for andhra pradesh mcet 2016 students.

Manabadi Eamcet Results, Sakshi Eamcet, Schools9 Eamcet

Interestingly, there are several websites including eenadupratibha, sakshi, manabadi, schools 9, jagranjosh, india.com, amarujala, allindiablog.org website are providing ap eamcet exam results 2016 with dedicated team. Because they wanted to provide better service for eamcet exam students. manabadi eamcet results are popular since several years. sakshi eamcet results also providing exam info since 5 years. If you see schools 9 they provided all exam results including ap 10th results, telangana eamcet results very fast like other Sakshi Eamcet and manabadi eamcet results.

NEET and AP Eamcet 2016 Ranks

There is no worry for ap eamcet students. AP Government is taking necessary steps for NEET. State government seeking exemption from NEET. AP is different than other states this year. AP is protected by Article 371 D. Presidential orders given previlages in admissions. There are court orders are pending.

AP EAMCET 2016 Results / Rank Card Download

Here we will upload the link about AP EAMCET 2016 Results / Rank Card Download: Coming Soon

AP EAMCET 2016 Engineering Results

Here you can see AP EAMCET 2016 Engineering Results: Link will be activated shortly

AP EAMCET 2016 Agriculture and Medical Results

Here link will be uploaded about AP EAMCET 2016 Agriculture and Medical Results: Link will be activated shortly

AP EAMCET 2016 Final Answer Key Download

See AP EAMCET 2016 Final Answer Key Download info: Server link will be given shortly


Results can have for All 13 districts including Vijayawada, Vizag, Anantapuram, Nellore, Visakhapatnam, Rajahamahendravaram, Eluru, East Godavari, Guntur, Vijayanagaram, Srikakulam...