AP Smart Pulse Survey
AP Smart Pulse Survey Phase 1 (AP Praja Saadhikara Survey) was launched on 8th July 2016. For AP Smart Pulse Survey, Enumerators from Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Guntur, Krishna, Prakasam, Nellore, Kadapa, Kurnool, Anantapur and Chittoor Districts will collect important data and upload the same into AP Smart Pulse Survey App which was installed in the Tabs provided for this purpose to all the enumerators. AP Praja Saadhikara Survey was started on 8th July 2016.
AP Smart Pulse Survey/AP Praja Saadhikara Survey daily updated can be found at the CM, AP Dashboard http://18.104.22.168/Spsreport/embed.html. So far 31,000 people data has been recorded. About 13000 house holds information was recorded. From AP CM Dashboard website we can know how many enumerators are on the field today and how many people’s records have been added. Individuals need to produce as many as 20 documents for Photo Identity Proof and address proof.
AP Praja Saadhikara Survey aimed to capture the required Socio-Economic data directly in digital form, with online validations. Enumerators will collect socio-economic data of 1 crore and 48 lakh households in Andhra Pradesh. This Data will be uploaded in real time. About 30,000 enumerators are working for this project. These Surveyors can enter the data by accessing the relevant portal through a connected tablet so that the data validations happen online.
AP Smart Pulse Survey Documents
Individuals should show following documents as proof of address or proof of identity for this social and economical survey.
- Aadhar Card/Adhaar Number
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
- Property Tax/House Tax Receipt
- Electricity Bill
- Driving license
- Vehicle Registration Card
- Gas Book
- Bank Account Book/Bank Pass Book
- Physically handicapped certificate (If applicable)
- Municipal Water Bill
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Kisan Card
- AP Pension document
- Employment Exchanges Job Card
- DWCRA card
- Birth certificate
- Scholarship details
AP Smart Pulse Survey Objectives
AP Smart Pulse Survey objectives are as follows
- Completing the seeding of Aadhaar in the databases of identified developmental and Welfare departments
- Ensuring the correctness of the data already seeded with Aadhaar
- Ensuring that the demographic data of any person is identical in the SRDH database and the departmental database
- Eliminating duplicate records
- Deleting the records of persons who have expired
- Creating a self-consistent set of records in the form of AP State Socio-Economic Database (AP SEDB)
AP Smart Pulse Survey App
AP Smart Pulse Survey App is now available at the Google Play store. But it is at present available for Enumerators only. Usage of this application is strictly for Aadhaar registered enumerators of Government of Andhra Pradesh for Smart Pulse Survey Project only.
AP Smart Pulse Survey Phase 1 will be conducted for 24 days from 8th July 2016 to 31st July 2016. Phase 2 will be conducted from 6th August 2016 to 14th August 2016. Enumerators will feed all the required data into the Tabs provided with a special software/AP Smart Pulse Survey App. Every house will be given a unique house number (UHN) during this survey. Every house will be identified through GPS system after completion of this survey.
The following services will be provided during AP Smart Pulse Survey 2016.
- Every house will be allotted a unique house number
- Adhaar Number of the individuals will be associated with the Mobile Number
- Bank Accounts will be generated for the people who doesn’t have bank accounts.
- Adhaar Number Errors will be rectified.
- Chandranna Bheema Padhakam will be implemented with a small premium amount of Rs.15 for Rs.5,00,000 insurance.
Visit CM AP Dashboard for updated information about how many households data is being added daily. From CM AP Dashboard, we can also see how many enumerators are in the field today. AP Smart Pulse Survey Details of each household will help AP state government to take up many more developmental programs for the poor and needy, it also ensure that these development programs reaches the right beneficiaries.
Visit the official website http://core.ap.gov.in/CMDashBoard/Index.aspx for day wise information about AP Smart Pulse Survey/AP Praja Saadhikara Survey.